Solved No, "display votes publicly" button on poll?

Weeg

Enabler
Jul 1, 2020
Small town in Western Washington
My Coop
My Coop
I just posted this poll, and forgot to click the "display votes publicly" button before posting. I tried to edit to add this feature, but the button is missing? Are you only allowed to click it when you first start the poll? Not in the edit function?
Photo-
Screen Shot 2021-12-06 at 7.13.42 PM.png

We could "reset" the poll. That will delete the votes, then that option to display votes publicly should come back.
Hey, just wondering... If you reset the poll, could you also change what each of the questions are? Also, how do you reset?

Hey, just wondering... If you reset the poll, could you also change what each of the questions are? Also, how do you reset?
Only staff members can reset and delete polls, and questions can be edited by staff without resetting polls.

@PeaDawg's (my other account) test poll. This is before a reset:
1638885476174.png

This is after a reset:
1638885610147.png

So once the poll is reset you will be able to edit your polls. The ability to edit disappears for non-PFM members when the thread is 24 hours old, and for PFMs it disappears when the thread is 6 moths old.

Does that help?

Only staff members can reset and delete polls, and questions can be edited by staff without resetting polls.

@PeaDawg's (my other account) test poll. This is before a reset:
View attachment 2920980

This is after a reset:
View attachment 2920981

So once the poll is reset you will be able to edit your polls. The ability to edit disappears for non-PFM members when the thread is 24 hours old, and for PFMs it disappears when the thread is 6 moths old.

Does that help?
I think so! Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom