no eggs

Hi, I'm not sure if this is of any help, but our chickens became ill and died one by one, we were giving them apple cider vinegar and then I discovered that the galvanised drinker became corroded due to the vinegar, this released a toxin which made the chickens sick. As soon as we got a plastic drinker the problem went away.

I did have metal waterers but they rusted so now I have a plastic tub. I am scared they are not getting enough water. Its not very deep I don't want anything to happen to them. ..but on the good side I put my polish back with the girls and she is doing very good.

Is it normal that there crops are very full and hard.do I need to do anything for them... I am not sure if the vinegar is just for worming them but I was hoping if something is going on inside it would help.. I don't give to them but maybe2 times a month

normally hard and full means they ate good! in the mornings there crops should be empty.now if there crops are still full in the morning before they eat, id be concerned, so check before they eat
smile.png
!!

Back
Top Bottom