No email notifications and backwards type!

bigoledude

Songster
9 Years
Jan 16, 2011
SE, Louisiana
I went back and checked my email address listed with y'all and it is correct. I also checked my "junk" file and it's not rejecting you as junk. There is no evidence that y'alls emails ever make to my email account. I'd really like to be notified when responses are made to threads I am following.

The weirdest thing is that sometimes when I'm writing a post, if the cursor appears on the second line as opposed to the very top of the page, the letters typed run from right to left. If I move the cursor up that one space the problem disappears.

Our records are showing that the emails are being delivered to your netzero account without any problems from our side... but once they get to netzero, we can't really see / determine what happens from there.

Regarding the cursor issue, please see the information here: https://www.backyardchickens.com/a/troubleshooting-byc-problems-bugs-error-messages-other-issues

If none of those things help, please come back to this post and reply with all the information requested in that article above, especially:

1) Which browser and version are you using (eg., Firefox 3.5.9, Internet Explorer 7, etc.)
2) Have you deleted your internet cache / browser history of files and tried again?
3) Have you tried a different browser? This allows you to test if it is a browser specific problem vs. a computer / network problem. We suggest Google Chrome or Firefox.

Back
Top Bottom