No fence, will they run off?

Well I’d have to ask my chiweenie first. Love the breed. Why get rid of him?

we don't have any livestock any more.
getting rid of all the birds, too.
He has a habit of making his rounds which include loping across the 200 acre field across the road from us. It is about a 1/4 mile circle. at the edge of the circle is a house on a half acre lot.
IDK if Zeke actually runs across that guy's yard or not. but that guy calls the town and complains whenever he sees the dog "running at large". the guy is often shooting his collections of guns over there. and he often accidentally knocks down a deer once in awhile.. out of season.. I am not going to turn him for that. I don't believe in getting into it with my neighbors, no matter how much of a jerk they are..
We have close to 50 puppies spread across this USofA..New York to Washington State, Florida , Iowa and the UP of Mich. None in Neb that I can remember..
Our female is geriatric , so no more puppies for her.. (or us).
I have to keep Zeke in a pen. not the way I want him to live out the rest of his life..
He needs acres to run on.. and understanding neighbors. wherever he runs is protected..
.....jiminwisc......

Wow. Sounds like your downsizing. Zeke sounds like he’d fit into our neck of the woods for sure, including the NEIGHBOR everyone has one lol. In a perfect world I’d say we’ll be right over ...wish I could. I hope all these changes are by design. Sounds like you had quite the life breeding such beautiful dogs.

100_0975[1].JPG

meet Zeke
and some of his offspring
100_1042[1].JPG

Back
Top Bottom