"no guarantee" in hatching eggs does NOT include infertile eggs!!!!!!

So I messaged the seller and she refunded me my money quicker than she could have checked the eggs. This was very surprising. I told her I knew she was no scammer because the other colors were ok. I told her about the video, pictures and I tried to not be rude but that the eggs speak for themselves. Maybe she checked the other day when I mentioned them not developing. I don't know. She didn't respond to me. But thanks for the opinions everyone.

Glad to see the seller stepped up and did the right thing.
thumbsup.gif

I've negotiated refunds with EBay sellers before. The most interesting, was for a camera with a broken lens. I went back and forth and offered the guy fair solution. Trouble was, his PayPal account had been frozen as part of a tax lien. I figured I'd never see a dime. Two months later, I got cash and a letter in the mail. He may not have paid his taxes, but he was an honest enough guy to pay me.
wee.gif

Yes, me too. She did message and apologized. Ive had ebay nightmares before too. One lady sent me broken glassware that she had taped one on top of another with no padding AND tried to keep the PO insurance claim of $50 and only refund me $20, saying I could only collect for the broken piece value...wrong! I had to round and round and make a lot of threats about posting her online scam. What she had done was insurance fraud. She wanted to keep my money plus got paid the insurance. She was paid the day after making the PO claim and told me she had no clue when it would be paid. The PO threw her right under the bus to me, telling me when and how much was paid. I finally did get her to pay me the insurance claim money.

Last edited:
Yes, me too. She did message and apologized. Ive had ebay nightmares before too. One lady sent me broken glassware that she had taped one on top of another with no padding AND tried to keep the PO insurance claim of $50 and only refund me $20, saying I could only collect for the broken piece value...wrong! I had to round and round and make a lot of threats about posting her online scam. What she had done was insurance fraud. She wanted to keep my money plus got paid the insurance. She was paid the day after making the PO claim and told me she had no clue when it would be paid. The PO threw her right under the bus to me, telling me when and how much was paid. I finally did get her to pay me the insurance claim money.

Well if she sent it insured via priority mail then you should have gotten the insurance not her. That sounds so wrong. I would have taken the package to the PO and got the insurance.

Glad this turned out well :) it's nice to see there are honest people in the world today. I hope you also end up getting some of the breed of chickens that weren't fertile. Good luck on your hatch!

Well if she sent it insured via priority mail then you should have gotten the insurance not her. That sounds so wrong. I would have taken the package to the PO and got the insurance.
I did take the package back to the PO had they had NO clue how to file the claim or what to do. I guess either could have filed the claim. The PO didn't even make me surrender the package. They didn't even wanna look at it.

But thanks for responding, folks. This is all for the love of the beautiful silkie ;)

Back
Top Bottom