No idea what's wrong with my EE pullet

Worms or mites could be a problem. SafeGuard horse paste and Sevin dust would treat those. If she starts standing around puffed up, stops eating, or having diarrhea I would probably treat them for coccidiosis with amprollium (Corid.) Egg binding can be a problem--if you even suspect that, you can examine the inside of her vent with a lubricated finger to feel for an egg. Check her crop in the morning to make sure that it isn't impacted or full.

Okay I did that and today she does seem better she has eaten and she is still a little lazy, but last night she fell off the roost at around 3:45am and stood up the rest of the night sleeping, she dosen't seem puffy, I post a couple pics of her

She is eating,she is drinking, her poop is runny with Normal poop in it, but low on energy can't jump on the roost, how can I help her?

Okay I did that and today she does seem better she has eaten and she is still a little lazy, but last night she fell off the roost at around 3:45am and stood up the rest of the night sleeping, she dosen't seem puffy, I post a couple pics of her
What exactly have you have done?

I've been making sure she has access to clean water and food,that's about it, I have no other idea of what it do to her

Back
Top Bottom