No matter what I'll always be proud

Sobek

Songster
Aug 12, 2018
orlando florida
You know people always judge me for having chickens. They make fun saying I'm obsessed. But it's an accomplishment. I'm proud to have successfully raised and treated chickens. I love my chickens as much as I love my niece. I have a very kind heart for innocent and weak creatures. My chickens just so happen to be within my circle of love. I feel like it brings me a special enjoyment to life that is hard to find. Most people just go to work and come home and never really find that enjoyment, but I really have a love for something and a love for life. I love life and I have learned to appreciate every little thing I have. seeing the happy little animals run around in my yard changed my appreciation for what life I was given and how beautiful nature is. Every day is a gift to living things because life is precious. Nothing can kill the pride of having learned so much about poultry and treating illness. If this was such a weird interest why do we have vets? Why do we have a whole department of government to ensuring animals are healthy enough to eat or produce food products, because the bottom line is that it IS important. You can call me weird you can make fun of me but is it really my love for animals or my happiness you have a problem with? I'm just filled with an abundance of love

IMG_20180919_164845477.jpg

You know people always judge me for having chickens. They make fun saying I'm obsessed. But it's an accomplishment. I'm proud to have successfully raised and treated chickens. I love my chickens as much as I love my niece. I have a very kind heart for innocent and weak creatures. My chickens just so happen to be within my circle of love. I feel like it brings me a special enjoyment to life that is hard to find. Most people just go to work and come home and never really find that enjoyment, but I really have a love for something and a love for life. I love life and I have learned to appreciate every little thing I have. seeing the happy little animals run around in my yard changed my appreciation for what life I was given and how beautiful nature is. Every day is a gift to living things because life is precious. Nothing can kill the pride of having learned so much about poultry and treating illness. If this was such a weird interest why do we have vets? Why do we have a whole department of government to ensuring animals are healthy enough to eat or produce food products, because the bottom line is that it IS important. You can call me weird you can make fun of me but is it really my love for animals or my happiness you have a problem with? I'm just filled with an abundance of love
Hi Sobek I'm in central Florida too! I is not weird to love or enjoy having chickens! Mine are such a blessing and everyone on this board probably feels the same way or why would we have them? Actually the people that I give eggs to are so grateful that I give them my eggs I actually don't have enough eggs to go around I have so many people who want them!! That is part of the blessing of having them being able to share with others my beautiful eggs. I thank God for my chickens every day and pray that He will keep them safe. :love

Hi Sobek I'm in central Florida too! I is not weird to love or enjoy having chickens! Mine are such a blessing and everyone on this board probably feels the same way or why would we have them? Actually the people that I give eggs to are so grateful that I give them my eggs I actually don't have enough eggs to go around I have so many people who want them!! That is part of the blessing of having them being able to share with others my beautiful eggs. I thank God for my chickens every day and pray that He will keep them safe. :love
Hmm my chickens are dirty and gross until my sister needs eggs to make pancakes it's mostly peoplea work. Everyone has something against me already because I'm the boss the chicken thing just makes it's worse. It's always some weird comment that I couldn't even repeat without getting warned about language

I think everyone is just too negative and hates how much I enjoy life :rolleyes:

I told them to get chickens but no one wants to

:clap:clap:clap
Be proud of the love you have for your chickens! It's a beautiful thing to care for other creatures :) And honestly, other people's opinions don't amount to a hill of beans anyway. Do what gives you joy. :) You're not alone, everyone here feels much like you do about their feathered friends. :love
Yes but no matter what I tell people they don't believe me when I say my chickens speak back to me :lau I'm joking

Back
Top Bottom