no more peeking

RMatos

In the Brooder
Dec 28, 2020
i think that i'm one of 1000's
Time to stop peeking and registered today!

Been dreaming to start a coop for a few years!
and it has to be something daily care free...
Have been collecting information, pics and .... to build something that someone that works 11/12h/day will manage to take care.

Keep safe and thank you for this forum

i think that i'm one of 1000's
Time to stop peeking and registered today!

Been dreaming to start a coop for a few years!
and it has to be something daily care free...
Have been collecting information, pics and .... to build something that someone that works 11/12h/day will manage to take care.

Keep safe and thank you for this forum
Hello and welcome to BYC! :frow Glad you joined.
I've been wondering who that was. I kept having that weird sensation someone was watching me! :oops:
I'm gone for about 11-12 hours a day when I work. Please feel free to take a look at my coop setup by clicking on the My Coop link under my avatar. It works very well. I currently have 30 birds and morning chores during the work week take about 20 minutes to feed, water, clean the boards and dole out a handful of raisins one at a time to whomever can get them!
I have recently installed a flood light in the run on a timer switch to move the birds out of the coop and into the run prior to dawn so I can go to work when it's still dark out. I will be installing a timer controlled door out of the run and into the pen this summer to further aid my winter chicken keeping.

1609205672022.gif
So glad you joined us!

Back
Top Bottom