No more turning. Hatch on March 1

Mine came very very slowly. The first one pipped thursday morning, and I just got another pip right now. I have gotten 21 in between that time. Just wait, maybe more are no there way!

My eggs aren't due til the 3rd, but one little baby made a surprise visit. It's one of my EE eggs.

Newbabies019.jpg

Newbabies020.jpg

Besides that one EE, I have 11 barred rocks, three with pips, and 5 JG, with nothing yet. But I was told to give the big guys a few extra days.

I am still waiting... Not even a peep yet. This is going to be a long couple of days.

Congrats all you who have chickies. I am still hopeful that mine will come.

Well mine came with a vengence. One came right after the other. Ended up with 8 RIW's and 2 EE's. 2 of the last EE's are not pipping. Sooooo who knows, I'll give them a couple of days but I don't give them much hope.

congrats on all the fuzzy butts keep them coming. As of now I have two wheaton marans and three black copper marans pipped and more rocking and rolling. Going to be a long night . Good hatching vibes to all.

I have 8 that are for sure cracked and working on opening up. My 12 yr old and I are sitting here watching them wobble and peep! It is so exciting! We have a bet which one will show their beak first!

Fuzzy butts are on their way!

wee.gif

Back
Top Bottom