• No

Votes: 5 62.5%

• Total voters

canesisters

Crowing
11 Years
Aug 18, 2011
Virginia
Does anyone have one of these? Or even know someone who does? I was up WAY too late the other night and ran across a 30min long program about it. These ladies were sitting around like they were having a coffee of something and running this little thing up and down their arms and legs, across their lips, around their chins and throats. It was so weird to watch - but ..... hummm... could it really work? And be that easy????
They also didn't ever give a price which makes me wonder just how much this little thing might cost.

I know a few people who use it. They like it and have had okay results. What the commercial doesn't tell you is your gonna have to bust anywhere from 240 - 270 depending on the model.

ep.gif

DOLLARS!?!?!?
US DOLLARS!?!?!?!
th.gif

And it says that it releases "a gentle pulse of heat, that crystalizes the hair..." Ok, that means that it singes the hair off of ya. A Bic will do it for ya for less than 2 bucks!

You can always just get one of those things from the dollar store. I bought one once and was all excited. I used it and it worked great! Know why? Cuz It's just sandpaper with a rubber grip
lol.png
I was walking tender for a couple days haha

BWAHAHAHAHAHAhahahahahaah
lau.gif

I did the SAME thing......

Do you remember that thing with the coiled spring??? Painless? @#$((*#&#^#@# !

Back
Top Bottom