No Peck Lotion

yes i was looking for it too my buff bramahs 9 week old chick is being pecked and sometimes the other chicks peck her to bleeding i never see it but i called tracter supply and they have a blue no peck lotion we r going out soon and getting it i will post the results good luck

I used something called Rooster Block I believe. It worked extremely well with my Polish pullets. I had tried the blue spray first and it didn't stop the pecking, but one application of the Rooster block and they were never pecked again.

Edited to say, yes, it is Rooster Booster, not Rooster Block.

Last edited:
Has anyone on this site seen a lotion that you can put on bloody sponts on chickens called  NO PECK ???

I used it years ago to keep chickens from pecking each other.  It was red in color, you put it on the pecked bloody spot, the other chickens would peck it thinking it was blood.

Evidently, it tasted terrible, because once they picked the lotion, they would  NOT  peck the chicken any more.  They even became leary of picking bloody spots any more.  It really did a good job of keeping chickens from pecking each other.

If anyone knows where I can find it, PLEASE let me know !

Can you stick the chick back with the others right away? After applying pick no more to her and letting it dry?

Back
Top Bottom