She looks the same today, no visible issues on the outside. I’ve been feeding her smoothies through a syringe, and she still drinks on her own but I have to keep the water right next to her.
She can barely hold herself up. I made a thick perch so she can lean forward/back and not fall off. She only a few inches off the ground.
Someone asked about bloated or extended stomach. It doesn’t t feel that way but what could that be a sign of?

She looks the same today, no visible issues on the outside. I’ve been feeding her smoothies through a syringe, and she still drinks on her own but I have to keep the water right next to her.
She can barely hold herself up. I made a thick perch so she can lean forward/back and not fall off. She only a few inches off the ground.
Someone asked about bloated or extended stomach. It doesn’t t feel that way but what could that be a sign of?
I think they're asking about fluid on the abdomen.

I think they're asking about fluid on the abdomen.
Does anyone have experience with EYP - egg yolk peritonitis? Almost certain with is what I’m dealing with. Called my avian vet but she is only available Mon, Fri and Sat. Need to drain her abdomen ASAP. It’s more distended than it was a couple days ago but not crazy. Would not want to do this by myself but with no other options what do I do?

Does anyone have experience with EYP - egg yolk peritonitis? Almost certain with is what I’m dealing with. Called my avian vet but she is only available Mon, Fri and Sat. Need to drain her abdomen ASAP. It’s more distended than it was a couple days ago but not crazy. Would not want to do this by myself but with no other options what do I do?
I know a few people who maybe able to help you some.
@Wyorp Rock

@azygous

@Eggcessive

Back
Top Bottom