No waste Feeders for Quail

For my adult quail, I use small plastic bins like this and solder holes for them to stick their heads in to eat.

For young quail chicks, I use these little soup containers that I get for free from ordering takeout food (curry).

Drilling holes causes the plastic to crack so I just solder circles in with this. Not the fanciest but I use it for both making food containers, making little holes on large bin sides to attach zip ties for water bottles to hook on, etc projects. Very handy and cheap!

You can also make similar feeders out of cardboard.

For my adult quail, I use small plastic bins like this and solder holes for them to stick their heads in to eat.

For young quail chicks, I use these little soup containers that I get for free from ordering takeout food (curry).

Drilling holes causes the plastic to crack so I just solder circles in with this. Not the fanciest but I use it for both making food containers, making little holes on large bin sides to attach zip ties for water bottles to hook on, etc projects. Very handy and cheap!

You can also make similar feeders out of cardboard.
I've used some little storage bins similar to the ones you linked from Home Depot. How do you keep the birds from sitting on the lid and covering it with poop?

Back
Top Bottom