Nominate the ugliest website in America

Quote:
ME TOO! I hate it,
rant.gif
and anything else that lets people get on there and bare their souls . . .I know people who are totally obsessed and spend hours upon hours on there. then, no matter how much you are warned not to be mean, someone gets nasty and opens up a whole new can of worms . . .I just went to a seminar on it for Realtors, and we are strongly encouraged to get on Facebook and Linkup or something like that and put a whole profile on there. Now, like its not dangerous enough out there as a realtor going out to meet unknown clients as it is, we are suppose to put our face and info out on the internet for EVERYONE to see . . .sorry, this just got me. . .
somad.gif

Quote:
ME TOO! I hate it,
rant.gif
and anything else that lets people get on there and bare their souls . . .I know people who are totally obsessed and spend hours upon hours on there. then, no matter how much you are warned not to be mean, someone gets nasty and opens up a whole new can of worms . . .I just went to a seminar on it for Realtors, and we are strongly encouraged to get on Facebook and Linkup or something like that and put a whole profile on there. Now, like its not dangerous enough out there as a realtor going out to meet unknown clients as it is, we are suppose to put our face and info out on the internet for EVERYONE to see . . .sorry, this just got me. . .
somad.gif

Hours and hours on one website!!!!????? I can't imagine ANYONE doing that!!! I never post on websites or spend hours on one.

Quote:
ME TOO! I hate it,
rant.gif
somad.gif

Hours and hours on one website!!!!????? I can't imagine ANYONE doing that!!! I never post on websites or spend hours on one.

O RLY?
tongue.png

Quote:
ME TOO! I hate it,
rant.gif
somad.gif

lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif

Back
Top Bottom