Non gmo no corn turkey food??

Just joined and saw this thread and thought I'd mention...my Tommy Boy and Vivienne will Dig through their scratch grain to get to the Black Oil Sunflower Seeds!! Oh Wow how Much they Love it! High in protein and and Excellent sprout starter..which they Really love šŸ’œ Oh and my Basil plants šŸ˜‚
Sorry, you are misinformed. BOSS is a low protein, high fat food that should be limited to no more than 10% of their total feed. Failure to limit the BOSS they are getting will be harmful to their health. It's like letting a kid have all the candy he wants. Scratch grains in general are a low protein, high fat feed.

Sorry, you are misinformed. BOSS is a low protein, high fat food that should be limited to no more than 10% of their total feed. Failure to limit the BOSS they are getting will be harmful to their health. It's like letting a kid have all the candy he wants. Scratch grains in general are a low protein, high fat feed.
Dang internet info! Ugh. Thanks so much for setting me straight.

Do you have a recommended mix of grains you prefer? Mine are two yearlings and two 3 year old adults.

Do you have a recommended mix of grains you prefer? Mine are two yearlings and two 3 year old adults.
I don't feed grains. I feed a 20% protein all flock pellets. Any quality feed of at least 16% protein will do fine. I prefer an all flock or flock raiser due to the higher levels of lysine, methionine and niacin. I also serve oyster shell free choice.

I don't feed grains. I feed a 20% protein all flock pellets. Any quality feed of at least 16% protein will do fine. I prefer an all flock or flock raiser due to the higher levels of lysine, methionine and niacin. I also serve oyster shell free choice.
Beautiful! Keep it simple and less is more. Why Why do I keep trying to Overcomplicate thingsšŸ™„
Thank you, sensei šŸ™

Back
Top Bottom