Non laying hen

Tuppan

In the Brooder
Mar 16, 2020
Hi there my name is Valle and I live in northern Sweden, I have 6 hens and a rooster that I bought about 12 months ago, all my hens except one is laying, I thought it might have been protein decency, and have for the last two weeks been giving them some protein in the form of some dog food that I’ve been chopping up for them , five hens are laying only, why is one not laying? I know which one it is. Would love to hear from fellow members. Wishing you all well during this terrible time around the globe

Hi there my name is Valle and I live in northern Sweden, I have 6 hens and a rooster that I bought about 12 months ago, all my hens except one is laying, I thought it might have been protein decency, and have for the last two weeks been giving them some protein in the form of some dog food that I’ve been chopping up for them , five hens are laying only, why is one not laying? I know which one it is. Would love to hear from fellow members. Wishing you all well during this terrible time around the globe
Is she separated from the bunch to be sure? I have some who take a break here and there.

Welcome to byc

Welcome to Backyard Chickens! 🐔

Feel free to drop in and share your flock

Updates for 2020 with us here in my 2020 flock life thread

https://www.backyardchickens.com/threads/2020-flock-life.1351080/

4B8E2914-7BB2-4214-9341-F6E5ECB1B7F5.jpeg

It’s nice to meet you!

Back
Top Bottom