Maybe get Wierd Al to join?
Can You see it too?

View attachment 3511239

View attachment 3511238
EDIT to ADD:
Apologies for
lacking haiku. My brain just
took off without me!

Where's Animal? You've GOT o have Animal in here, somewhere! Maybe HE can be Eddie. He'd be pretty dramatic under the dinner table. And Sam Eagle should play Brad! Gonzo and he chickens could be he audience ...complete with squirt guns (jelly, anyone?) toast and newspapers. There could be some REALLY funny behind-the-scenes shots of Gonzo and his ladies gathering their supplies (with Fozzie's help, or course) and ... ummm ... "practicing!"

Doggone you! My imagination is running amok with this. I'll NEVER get to sleep, tonight!

Last edited:
EDIT to ADD:
Apologies for
lacking haiku. My brain just
took off without me!

Where's Animal? You've GOT o have Animal in here, somewhere! Maybe HE can be Eddie. He'd be pretty dramatic under the dinner table. And Sam Eagle should play Brad! Gonzo and he chickens could be he audience ...complete with squirt guns (jelly, anyone?) toast and newspapers. There could be some REALLY funny behind-the-scenes shots of Gonzo and his ladies gathering their supplies (with Fozzie's help, or course) and ... ummm ... "practicing!"

Doggone you! My imagination is running amok with this. I'll NEVER get to sleep, tonight!
(Giggles aloud to self)
Ummmm 1st, May I direct your attention to the initial picture’s lower right corner? My 1st two replies to my friends screenshot shared in our chat….. I DID in fact give Animal the 1st role that came to my mind in a nanosecond!

The Eagle (Sam) I could of sworn I’d already made specific reference to him too!
As for Gonzo, his chickens and Fozzie in such a wonderful image now very clearly in my head… I must totally agree with You on this as the Better idea! Especially for the “audience participation factor just like real life and an modest nod to MST3K as well!

Welcome to my minds playground.

(Giggles aloud to self)
Ummmm 1st, May I direct your attention to the initial picture’s lower right corner? My 1st two replies to my friends screenshot shared in our chat….. I DID in fact give Animal the 1st role that came to my mind in a nanosecond!

The Eagle (Sam) I could of sworn I’d already made specific reference to him too!
As for Gonzo, his chickens and Fozzie in such a wonderful image now very clearly in my head… I must totally agree with You on this as the Better idea! Especially for the “audience participation factor just like real life and an modest nod to MST3K as well!

Weighing this against
"Muppet Reality" is
insane ... but I'm THERE!
:D

(Giggles aloud to self)

Rocky Horror ... Wow
College campus midnight shows.
Where did the time go?

(Giggles aloud to self)

Doggone you! My mind
can't let this go! I still see
Sam Eagle as Brad.

Each time his name's said
I hear "BOOR-ing!" and Sam glares
at the audience.

but .. Director's Choice ...
So ... moving to the dancers ...
Honkers and Dingers?

Okay - I'm gonna try REALLY hard to let this go, but it's gonna BE really hard. Muppets have always been, are and will remain staples at our house ... sigh ... !

Change of plans… again
Her artistic project scraped
Life is never dull.

Fire pit for most
Some will be for the chickens
Update jungle gym
#TalkinHaiku #DadLife
2D43A1A1-5D23-44D0-AA76-728C54A1BA8C.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom