Nonny's newbies... **new pics added at one week old**

I LOVE IT. It's so true. They start to nod off and they fight it and fight it and then finally just give in and all fall asleep, beak down, butt up. And then something will wake them up, they run around and eat and drink and the whole cycle repeats.

Still
LuvthePics-1.gif
SoCute.gif
hahasign.gif

That is truly adorable. I can't stand it. I hope Lacey gets well soon and Cinnamon turns into a girls. Nutmeg is a gorgeous bird.

I promise these are the last pics! LOL After this I'm going to put them on my BYC page instead.

It's Christmas morning here already and I couldn't resist snapping a few more pics of the girls. Lacey seems to be on the mend, and they are all trying out their wings this morning.

Lacey delivered a Christmas poo and looked indignant when I said she should have gift-wrapped it.
91980_p1080738.jpg

Cinnamon wonders what all the fuss is all about. She's not normally this upright.. but I get the feeling she spent the night pigging out from the size of her crop this morning so maybe she's more comfy in this position.
91980_p1080761.jpg

Freckles and Nutmeg headed for high ground as soon as I put them on the couch... lots of flapping and hopping today from these two.
91980_p1080782.jpg

And this last one is my littlest child... I brought Lacey near her so she could feel the soft feathers and she gave Lacey the sweetest kiss instead.
love.gif

91980_p1080730.jpg

Back
Top Bottom