Nooby

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Utonium, Oct 5, 2008.

1. crtrlovr

crtrlovr Still chillin' with my peeps

My buffy girls are the calmest, most laid back girls of all (maybe with the exception of Betty the barred rock hen and Ruby, the RIR hen I had to keep in the house for a couple of weeks due to injury). [​IMG]
    Yours are quite pretty! Thanks for posting the picture and welcome to BYC. There are LOTS & LOTS of wonderful, friendly folks here who are gracious enough to share their wisdom (and a few ol' grumpies, too [​IMG] Enjoy!

2. English Chick

English Chick English Mum

Jun 27, 2008
    Cheshire UK
    [​IMG] Welcome welcome, you will be very happy here with the rest of us addicts. Your fluffy's are fab, dont forget to post pics of your coop when finished........ chicken fever got you now.

3. Highlander

Highlander Tartan Terror

Oct 1, 2008
    Prague
    [​IMG]

4. Chicabee19

Chicabee19 Songster

Aug 8, 2008
    n/a
    That's a great funny pic of a chicken with legs stretched out behind her! Didn't know they could do that! LOL [​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. Utonium

Utonium Hatching

Oct 5, 2008
    Southern California
    Yes I only have 3 chickens. I originally had 2 hens and one rooster. Took the rooster back to the feed store and bought 1 more hen.

Here is a picture of Mojo Jojo just before we took him back. He is 10 weeks old in this picture. You can see one of the pullets next to him for reference.

[​IMG]

6. Gazinga

Gazinga Chook Norris

Good looking birds! funy name! of course you can kiss those tomatoes good bye! lol

Is the coop done yet? any pictures?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: