noooooooo I am so sad :(

Quote:
a dog ripped through the wire of all my coops and killed them I got home and found them just now
sad.png
sad.png

the same thing happened to me last thursday! Only it was MY dog that got in the run. I lost all 6 of my 5 week olds. The folks here encouraged me to beef up security (getting an electric fence this week) And they also encouraged me not to give up! I'm so sorry about your chickens there's nothing worse then coming home to the carnage. Learn learn learn... go get more babies and set up your brooder

Quote:
a dog ripped through the wire of all my coops and killed them I got home and found them just now
sad.png
sad.png

the same thing happened to me last thursday! Only it was MY dog that got in the run. I lost all 6 of my 5 week olds. The folks here encouraged me to beef up security (getting an electric fence this week) And they also encouraged me not to give up! I'm so sorry about your chickens there's nothing worse then coming home to the carnage. Learn learn learn... go get more babies and set up your brooder

thanks

Quote:

thanks

Oh, and if it wasn't your dog...and I would never never recommend this, but you could...ummm... handle the situation on your own...

Quote:
no its not my dog and I would talk to the owner but I dont know whos dog it is
somad.gif
I wasnt home when it happend

Quote:
thanks

Oh, and if it wasn't your dog...and I would never never recommend this, but you could...ummm... handle the situation on your own...

i agree i will if I ever see it again

Last edited:
Quote:
i agree i am so mad
somad.gif

Its the owner's fault for not keeping their dog up not the dog's fault its a natural instinct to chase moving objects. I would "beef up" security as they said, and if I saw the dog again catch it and take it to animal control if possible or call animal control out. We use airsoft guns to keep dogs out of our yard but their not the cheap little guns my brother has a $200 gun and yea it hurts dosn't penetrate skin though.

Quote:
i agree i am so mad
somad.gif

dogs are evil.
barnie.gif
somad.gif
rant.gif
smack.gif
correction, some dogs are evil.
i am so sorry for your loss.

Last edited:
Quote:
i agree i am so mad
somad.gif

Its the owner's fault for not keeping their dog up not the dog's fault its a natural instinct to chase moving objects. I would "beef up" security as they said, and if I saw the dog again catch it and take it to animal control if possible or call animal control out. We use airsoft guns to keep dogs out of our yard but their not the cheap little guns my brother has a $200 gun and yea it hurts dosn't penetrate skin though.

you got a good point

I am so sorry for your loss.
hugs.gif

We live surrounded by wild predators but a stray dog finding their way up here is my worst nightmare.

Back
Top Bottom