Nope!

Quote:
How very sweet...great photo. what is the black stuff you have in the bottom of it and does it help to leave the eggs in a carton to hatch - or is this just preference?

I am fairly new to all this and I ask lots of questions.

Heres my set up. Got one eco20 and the mini advance in the mail yesterday.

waiting for some swap eggs to put in the advance and part of the other incubator.

P1050126.jpg

I have 25 bantam eggs in one eco,
P1050125.jpg

other eco was set 2 days ago
P1050085.jpg

P1050088.jpg

LF and bantams 35 eggs.

ALL eggs are shipped but 4.

Well I can't do this hatch along now because none of my eggs hatched. One zipped and died but that's it. The temperature and humidity gauges were inaccurate. Not very happy with my brand new brinsea.
sad.png

I woke up to 3 Silkie mixes in my Brinsea. I think thats it for this staggered hatch. Once they dry a little more I am going to take them to the brooder and clean the incubator. It smells horrific!!!!!!!

I went into lockdown last night and I woke up this morning to one cute little peachick already. There is two more pecking out. The other two haven't started yet. I will post a photo when all three are hatched, hopefully later tonight.

I just saw this thread - I have 6 welsummer eggs and 1 LF cochin egg in my mini-advance. I have 5 pipping right now! Will post pics when they hatch.
jumpy.gif

Hi, I didnt think I was going to be able to join this month but I had two eggs hatch the other day in my brinsea eco 20. My pics are a bit blurry. I bought an Easter egger off craigslist and threw a couple of her eggs in not really expecting them to hatch ( I forgot to write down when I set them so had to guess when to lockdown. But Still got 2 to hatch out of 4.
50219_damens_dsi_pics_feb_2011_005.jpg

Back
Top Bottom