Nope!

Quote:
How very sweet...great photo. what is the black stuff you have in the bottom of it and does it help to leave the eggs in a carton to hatch - or is this just preference?

I am fairly new to all this and I ask lots of questions.

The black is thin foam it is to keep the little toes from getting caught in the hatch basket. I have them in cut down cartons because the newly hatched chicks stumble around and knock the other eggs around. It is great to ask questions that is the only way to learn.
wink.png

I have learned SO MUCH off of BYC, it is almost insane. I was really wondering about my own chicks and how they bounced the eggs around and if that may be hurting the unhatched. Thank you so much for the information.

I have 3 peachicks hatched out of the 5 eggs. The other two are still on their way. Yes, the 5th one is starting to pip:weee Here are some pictures of the first 3 and the very first one. Sorry for the bad picture quality.
DSCN0609.jpg

DSCN0605.jpg

This is the first one cuddling with the mouse!

Hatching was successful
smile.png
in the Brinsea Octagon 20 ECO with turner. They started on Friday and finished this morning. Total hatch 11 of 14 eggs at lock down. Heading over to Facebook to post the picture there too. Sort of sad I now done hatching eggs
smile.png

Salmon Faverolle chicks this morning:

40707_salmfav.jpg

Okay here's my submission:

Here is one of my barnyard mixes hatching in my Brinsea Octagon 20 Eco w/ Autoturner:
IMG_0132-1.jpg

And here are my 3 fuzzy butts all hatched out
smile.png

IMG_0154-1.jpg

Quote:
Never did hear your thoughts, but I would love to be counted in on this.

I saw the Ovascope in use, somewhere....now I cant find it. Wanted to show DH. Does anyone know where the link to this site is? Please help.

Back
Top Bottom