North Carolina Traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone around RTP looking for silkie hatching eggs I have 6+ for pick up for $8. They are $15 shipped right now priority mail with delivery confirmation.

The one's I have laying are Buff non-bearded, Black non-bearded and White bearded all with a Buff Rooster.

Had some gorgeous babies on the last hatch we did. These hatched June 9th 2009 (these chicks were already sold).

chicks9-10-09-1.jpg

chicks6-9-09.jpg

these are not mine but they are my neighbors and they are for sale they are very healthy, and they are less then 6 months old. they are old English bantams 8 different breeds to chose from, turken bantams 828-217-3343 call for a price!
15518_chicken_coop_097.jpg

15518_099.jpg

15518_100.jpg

15518_101.jpg

15518_102.jpg

15518_103.jpg

I am not technically in NC but less than 10 miles into VA and about an hour from Greensboro and Durham!

4 Barred Rock Hens (laying this month)-

8 Rhode Island Red Hens + a rooster (laying this month)-

8 Golden Comet Hens (laying next month)-

a bunch of mixed breed youngins....tend to be broody!

a bunch of sizzles, frizzles, silkies (all bantam). All between 3-8 weeks. Straight run (still too young to tell). - $3.00 each

a dark grey silkie rooster- free to a good home...

6 pigeons as well- need to rehome....

Chicks for sale! I have a bunch of chicks for sale. They are avalible for 1.25 each. I have strait run week old chicks avalible in:

Black Australorp
Light Brahma
Rhode Island Red

Several of each, PM me if interested. Pick up only. If this post fails to generate any interest I will post an ad on craig list so speak now or forever hold your peace if you are interested.

vortec

Hello all. I have a silver sebright roo about 12 weeks old very handsome but already have two. Have 8 silkie chicks all black about 4 weeks old and also have four oegb chicks about the same age. I have about a dozen in the incubator now mainly oegb but also some more silkies. I am open to any trade would like another sebright hen or two and maybe another color silkie hen.Thanks jeff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom