North Carolina Traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quality of silkies is unkown. I dont know how to tell to be honest. I can try to get some pics of the parents up if that would help. I just dont want to mislead anyone by saying they are something that I have no idea about. jeff

I have 2 Silver Campine Old English Game pullets that are about 2 months old for $15 for both. Also a Gray Game Fowl pullet (standard size) with gray/blue legs for $5. She is about the same age.

I don't have any roosters to go with this gals. Pick up only. PM if you are interested.

silkie parents best pics I have right now.
23979_baby-300x2381.jpg

23979_hensilkie1.jpg

23979_preston11.jpg

hen top and middle, rooster bottom

I have my Saxony ducks and my indian runner ducks up for grabs. I am going to have to pen them right now, which I hate doing, but I actually SAW the coyote grab a Saxony duck today, and apparently he/she got one of my fawn and white runner ducks last night. Right now I have 5 Saxony--1 duck and 4 drakes; wily coyote got all of the other ducks. I'd prefer them to go to someone who can take all 5.

When it comes to the runners, I think there are 5 left right now. I wanted to keep 2, but I'm debating on whether to do that or not now.
sad.png
If you are interested, I'd also like all of them to go to the same home. There is a blue duck and a splash duck (I wanted to keep this one and I haven't decided yet); there is also a black drake (I also thought about keeping this one), a saxony colored runner drake, and a light blue splash drake.

I also have one embden goose. Not sure whether it's male or female. All of the ducks have been laying for about 5 months now. Everyone is over a year old. The Saxony duck is actually sitting eggs right now, but she's not a very good sitter. If you want the Saxony flock, I'll throw in those eggs for free, and you can take 'em and put 'em in the incubator.
smile.png

Let's see... what else. Ah... buff orpingtons. I have a flock of orps--1 roo and 4 hens that are all over 1 year old. He has torn up their back pretty bad lately, so I bought more hens for him. BUT of course, they are all only about 8-12 weeks old right now, so it will be a while before they are of age. I will consider selling the whole buff orp flock--approx 15 birds. Could be a few more or less. I'd have to count. I have just decided that I'd rather stick to the more ornamental birds. I have giant cochins, polish tophats, silkies, frizzles, salmon faverolles, AND peafowl and guineas that I want to focus on.

Angie

If you are interested, you can PM me. Price is negotiable at this point. Make me a decent offer. But please don't expect something for nothing.
smile.png
I have a lot of money in these birds, and they are all NPIP. They've also all come out of show stock. The saxony are on the albc critical list (http://www.albc-usa.org/cpl/waterfowl/saxony.html). And the runners are on the watch list (http://www.albc-usa.org/cpl/waterfowl/runner.html). Remember that these are also producing adults (on the waterfowl) and on part of the buff orps.

Oh and you can see pics of part of these waterfowl and chickens on my website

I wish I could buy some of your birds but DH has put a halt to my poultry obsession. I did want to say hi. I live very close to Sanford. Howdy neighbor. I'd love to come see your birds sometime!
big_smile.png

Howdy to you, too, and sure you can come visit. You'll have to ignore the chickens running everywhere... haha! I have babies everywhere right now, or it sure feels like it! I breed Nigerian dwarf goats, too, so I have a decent size herd right now--about 15.
smile.png
We are in the process of building pens for all of the chickens. Everyone is in together at the moment, at least part of the chickens and all of my does. My bucks are in a separate pen and they are sharing it with a few chicks and a momma hen.
smile.png

Angie

Hey guys, I have tried to sell a lot of my stock lately but this is a "want to buy" for a change. I'm looking for hens between the age of 15 to 20 weeks of age to add to my layer flock. I do not care if the quality is hatchery or not. I am interested in any breed that is avalible so if you will post up what you have avalible, I would be greatly appreciative. Thanks a lot!

vortec

Hi Vortec,

I'm thinking about selling all of my Buff Orpingtons. I have 3 that are laying (they are about 14 months old) and I have 10 or so that range in age between 9 weeks to 15 weeks. Interested? Make me an offer? I have one roo that can go with them AND I have one or two that are feather footed orps (1/2 giant cochin) that could go, too.

Angie

Looking for a ROO, can ya believe that!!?? I'm looking for a MF d'Uccle roo and a would also like a few Porcelain Mille hens. I'm in the very far western part of NC.

I have for sale several RIR roos - $5 ea. These came from eggs I hatched from fellow BYC'er Sunshinesilkies.

Thanks,
TaLani

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom