Facility fully enclosed.
Heated & Cooled
Rain or Shine
Various Food & Drink Accomidations
Address
5368 Wilson's Mills Rd, Clayton, NC 27520 · Get Directions
Phone
1 919.209.4443

You can bring in your sale birds/animals 10am-1PM Auction starts at 2pm sharp....ends ???? when it's done !. LOL

If you are going to the WCA...look for the group of ladies sitting together yapping away.....
lau.gif

DoubleA swears she is getting the couch HAHAhahahaaaaaaaaaaaaa...

I am wearing RED... so the auctioneer doesn't miss me this time. I have 4 kids in tow..

Come introduce yourselves..........PLEASE! Looking forward to seeing you all there.
big_smile.png

I need you silkie experts help. I bought these two off CL and I was told they were silkies. Now I am not sure. After going to the Morganton show yesterday and looking at other silkies and buying 3 beautiful and awesome silkies from Donna Marie. I am thinking the CL ones are crossed with something else. BTW I only spent $10 for the CL pair(and now they are not a pair, but two roos
roll.png
)

This is the only pics I have, will try to get some better ones later

417757_3337923293638_1435299220_3212638_994413163_n.jpg

Jen... they are pet quality silkies, nothing wrong with that except sold as a pair and being two roosters. I would not use them to breed with your "nice" silkies, You may consider selling them or keep them for pretty.
big_smile.png

Would love to see pictures of your new ones......

WELL I HAD MY EYE ON A BLACK BANTAM COCHIN ROOSTER BUT HELD MY BREATH -HAVE ONE HE JUST NOT FULL I TOOK MEDLINA WITH ME SHE HAD NEVER BEEN TO A SHOW B4 -DIDNT STAY TOO LONG SHE HAD TOO WORK LAST NITE -HAVE A GOOD DAY
smile.png

Yep weather and just being too lazy to drive there. Well don't leave in suspense what did you buy?

I tried to find it , but not sure where to look, but would love to see. Just trying to pull ideas together and getting it just perfect,but really trying to be practical and not going overboard is hard. My DH says "they are chickens... they dont care" . He is going to do it for me, just dont want to spend a fortune. I found a great one on craigslist in Raleigh, but DH looked at it and does not think he would be able to disassemle it to bring it back.

this is where i am at but I used alot of scrap from jobs and a deck i took apart! I am wishing I made it a little bit bigger like 7x8 instead of 5x6 but no biggie. There is a guy selling shipping crates in wilmington for 10$ you can make a pretty good sized coop with it. how many chicks are you going to have. We said 5 there is 8 here now....

Back
Top Bottom