North Carolina

Anyone in Wilson, NC need a couple chicks? I bought 4 red sex links and 2 black sex links from Tractor Supply on 4/10, and I think I will only have room for four of them once they are grown(This is my first time raising chickens). I was going to try to see if anyone wanted one of the red, and one of the black. Just let me know!!

Thanks!

Hi Everyone!! I'm new here and my family has decided to take on the journey of raising back yard chickens :) We're in Hampstead and looking for a local breeder. I've heard great things about Sumner-Byrd Farms in Wake Co. (where I'm originally from) but we wanted to try and save the trip if there is a closer option in New Hanover/Pender or the surrounding areas. Any suggestions? I'm definitely looking for silkies, and a dominique, buff orphington, maran, etc... Thanks!!

Hi Everyone!!  I'm new here and my family has decided to take on the journey of raising back yard chickens :)  We're in Hampstead and looking for a local breeder.  I've heard great things about Sumner-Byrd Farms in Wake Co. (where I'm originally from) but we wanted to try and save the trip if there is a closer option in New Hanover/Pender or the surrounding areas.  Any suggestions?  I'm definitely looking for silkies, and a dominique, buff orphington, maran, etc...  Thanks!!

Welcome. I am in Leland. About two weeks ago I got2 silkies from a nice lady in Rocky Mount. I am not home put I do have bet number because I plan to get some more.

Finally made an executive decision... He's going to the vet today and they're going to put him down for us. Hes losing control of his body functions and seems to be in pain and I can't watch him suffer anymore. Keep us in thought please as this is the first pet I'll have lost that I raised from a baby and it's already hard.

The flea invasion has begun, dangit.
hide.gif

Picking up some DE on Friday...hoping it works FAST!
fl.gif

here too at the beach horrible. We have the dogs on the pill for flea and heartworm its the only thing that works... I am looking for DE also tractor supply has it?

Hi Everyone!! I'm new here and my family has decided to take on the journey of raising back yard chickens :) We're in Hampstead and looking for a local breeder. I've heard great things about Sumner-Byrd Farms in Wake Co. (where I'm originally from) but we wanted to try and save the trip if there is a closer option in New Hanover/Pender or the surrounding areas. Any suggestions? I'm definitely looking for silkies, and a dominique, buff orphington, maran, etc... Thanks!!

http://www.poultrypeople.com/ they have I think all that you are looking for and she is always breeding. I have purchased 2 amercanuas from her and they are doing really well!

http://wilmington.craigslist.org/grd/2924309422.html
and poultrypeople.com

Finally made an executive decision... He's going to the vet today and they're going to put him down for us. Hes losing control of his body functions and seems to be in pain and I can't watch him suffer anymore. Keep us in thought please as this is the first pet I'll have lost that I raised from a baby and it's already hard.

I am so sorry! :hugs :hugs

Back
Top Bottom