North Carolina

I know I'm planning on going to the show but...........
1) I need directions from Hwy 95 and
2) are we still meeting up?
3) doing a pot luck or what????????

I don't really have "rare" breeds but I do have
black copper marans, blue copper marans, black ameracanas,
lavender ameracanas, EEs, frizzled EEs and olive eggers and
......don't know if that helps anyone
roll.png

Bhep, is your mama going too?..... just thinking of her makes me want coffee
lau.gif

Think I got it where I can get out with none of the beasts or just the littlest beast. Thanks to one very understanding and forever loving Grandpa
love.gif

Last edited:
[COLOR=008000]I know I'm planning on going to the show but...........[/COLOR]
[COLOR=008000]1) I need directions from Hwy 95 and[/COLOR]
[COLOR=008000]2) are we still meeting up?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=008000]3) doing a pot luck or what????????[/COLOR]

[COLOR=008000]I don't really have "rare" breeds but I do have[/COLOR]
[COLOR=008000]black copper marans, blue copper marans, black ameracanas,[/COLOR]
[COLOR=008000]lavender ameracanas, EEs, frizzled EEs and olive eggers and[/COLOR]
[COLOR=008000]......don't know if that helps anyone  :rolleyes: [/COLOR]
. :drool coopscoop do you sell hacting eggs for your olive eggers :fl i want some so bad and cant find any!

well right now we have only hens. we have a black conchin, a jersey giant, 2 americaunas, and a barred rock. We have had hens of common breeds for about 5 years now and LOVE IT. We have been looking around and pondering the idea of getting at least 1 breeding pair for now but hey, if the right deal comes along we would take on several pairs. YES! we do plan on attending the meet in Smithfield. I'm glad we found this website and are sure we will visit it often. You guys seem so helpful and down to earth. Our kinds of people.

Thanks for the warm welcome

When Kate Middleton goes into labor, the doctor will say "the baby is crowning!" and they'll laugh and laugh... the real question is whether it will be a wizard or a muggle.
big_smile.png

hahaha. That is so funny! The bump already has a Facebook page too- Kate Middleton: Royal Bump Watch and it's trending on Twitter. It's more popular in 12 hours than I'd be in three lifetimes!

I'll be going to Smithfield, too! I'll figure out something to bake to share and bring my lunch.

I'm doing a lot of baking this week. I take munchies for my kids for finals, plus we have an office party. I bake for that, and smoke a turkey to take. It goes in the smoker at 5:00 am tomorrow, along with a duck for supper.
droolin.gif
So far I've done three kinds of cookies and pumpkin cranberry muffins for tomorrow, plus cooked up a bunch of figs (from the freezer) for fig bars to make tomorrow for the office party Wednesday. I'll have over 100 students sitting exams Thursday, so lots of baking for them. Fun, fun, fun!

I can't chime in on interesting chickens, as all mine are currently hatchery birds. That will change soon, but still......

Back
Top Bottom