North Carolina

sounds awesome olf, keep us updated
thumbsup.gif

celebrate.gif
Congratulations Olf!! Can't wait to see pictures
droolin.gif
!!

<sigh> I have to quit reading the emergency forum. I am trying to "read up" on those things that can go wrong...but just spent the past 5 minutes crying...one girl lost her hen and didn't know why. <sigh> so sad. I think I will have to stalk the coop design pages instead!!

Anyone have any luck finding HW cloth taller than 36"? I am getting ready to start my run but can't seem to find anything over that height...I have looked at TSC, and Lowes so far? any suggestions?

welcome-byc.gif
4 Hills Hope you have a great hatch
fl.gif

barnie.gif
he.gif
My mom just informed me that we are going away this weekend. I have my 2 hens and the 1 new hen and they get along great! It is when I put the other hen in we have problems. But I don't know if I will have enough time to introduce the other hen with the rest. I am worried I will have to find her a home
hit.gif
Is it possible to get them used to each other by Friday as thats when we are leaving.

Hope everyone had a blessed day - anyone had to get their boat out yet?

hatch is still the same waiting on the last two to hatch, but I am soooo existed my paint silkie cockerel is on his way to me
I will have to post pics of him asap when he arrives..
ya.gif

soooooooooooooooooooo excited for him to arrive

Quote:
Check again with Tractor Supply. I bought my HW cloth 72'' high from TSC in Albemarle. If your local store doesn’t have it, they might be able to get it from another store for you. I know Lowes and other companies will do that.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom