North Carolina

As I took some new pictures to post on the Bantam Orpington thread I thought I would share one here. This pullet is going to be awesome when she is finished. Her color is changing from dark blue to light and laced more and more everyday. She is going to be just gorgeous when she is finished. If all goes well I will start showing her this fall.
love.gif

49849_dsc04970.jpg

I hope thats doesn't mean DD is sick New, and doesn't it tick you odd how much red tape is involved in getting some chickens, they want details, [too bad they can't handle our money any better]
rant.gif
well hopefully ya'll will get started soon, it's just starting to warm up so all the fun is just starting ...
ya.gif
wow how beautiful HT... can't wait to see her all grown up..

Quote:
droolin.gif
You can send them over my way
big_smile.png

We got home at 1:30 LAST NIGHT
th.gif
To long of a trip. We got a bantam dominique pullet today, she is still drying off from her bath she smelt horrible!

Wow... work today a ton in the garden to get caught up on with spring on the horizon. I'm so tired. I checked on the chicks, everyone is happy healthy & beautiful!
smile.png

Anyone know where I can purchase some ranger chickens in small batches? We're going to convert a tractor coop, but it won't fit 25 birds. I'm thinking maybe 12 to start with?
big_smile.png

Quote:
Well my DH is brilliant!! He has found a "loophole" that allows us to build the coop without a permit. Rather than building a 10' x 20' coop/barn we are now thinking about making two 10x10 buildings!!
lau.gif
I like his plan of skirting the red tape!! Although we're not sure if we're going to build one large building and just pay for the permit or go through the back door... What do you all think?

Back
Top Bottom