North Carolina

Basically what she is saying is her drake will try to mate anything so she wants to know if a goose would be safe to house with her drake in case he tried mating her. She does not what the goose to get hurt if he does try. Like a chicken would get hurt.

Looking for Wyandottes near Aberdeen. Would love to have colors other than gold or silver laced.

I have splash blue laced red and blue laced reds a trio of each all together.
I'll be hatching eggs and of April after I purchase a incubator. And or I could ship you eggs...??? I love in trinity nc.
Mine adults are from a local breeder but unfortualy I have lost her contact info.
I'll look again for it if your interested in these colors.

Looking for Wyandottes near Aberdeen. Would love to have colors other than gold or silver laced.

I have blue laced red chicks hatching in 2 weeks. I'm about 20 min from Aberdeen.

I'll be hatching eggs and of April after I purchase a incubator. And or I could ship you eggs...??? I love in trinity nc.
Mine adults are from a local breeder but unfortualy I have lost her contact info.

Hi! I would love to see how that blue rooster turned out! :)

I have blue laced red chicks hatching in 2 weeks. I'm about 20 min from Aberdeen.

Hi! I would love to see how that blue rooster turned out! :)

Forgive this silly question but as I said I lost my contacts. Are the lady I purchased my blues from?

He is dark and gougous and my spoiled baby! They Are the best roosters very protective of there flock but not toward me. They are big and handsome!!! I'll run out and take a pic of him in a few!

Hi, I am in Sophia NC .. Originally from Lexington NC ... Maybe someone that know's how our crazy weather changes here can help me .. I have 18 chicks and they are 5 weeks old .. There brooder is getting really crowded ... They are still under a red heat lamp 250 watt .. I was wanting to switch then to their coop ... Does anyone know if it's too cold out for them to be switched?.. There is no way too put a light in the coop ... It's small but a lot bigger than there brooder box .. We have a PVC pipe run coming off the coop so they could have some yard play .. What is everyone's opinion?.. They are standard size birds all hens ... Barred Rock,RIR,Light Buff Orpington, Brahma's and austrolorpes (sp)Thank Kim

Last edited:
Hi, I am in Sophia NC .. Originally from Lexington NC ... Maybe someone that know's how our crazy weather changes here can help me .. I have 18 chicks and they are 5 weeks old .. There brooder is getting really crowded ... They are still under a red heat lamp 250 watt .. I was wanting to switch then to their coop ... Does anyone know if it's too cold out for them to be switched?.. There is no way too put a light in the coop ... It's small but a lot bigger than there brooder box .. We have a PVC pipe run coming off the coop so they could have some yard play .. What is everyone's opinion?.. They are standard size birds all hens ... Barred Rock,RIR,Light Buff Orpington, Brahma's and austrolorpes (sp)Thank Kim

How many?

Back
Top Bottom