North Carolina

Hi i have 2 silkie roosters in search of new homes im in Greensboro NC.
20230413_173440.jpg
20230413_173608.jpg

Hello all! In the Winston-Salem area looking for someone selling Pekin ducks. Sadly had a predator attack and kill our drakes companion, plus a few our chickens, and now he's all alone. We have one chicken left from the attack, but she's recovering inside until her wounds heal. So he's really alone out in the run.

Hello all! In the Winston-Salem area looking for someone selling Pekin ducks. Sadly had a predator attack and kill our drakes companion, plus a few our chickens, and now he's all alone. We have one chicken left from the attack, but she's recovering inside until her wounds heal. So he's really alone out in the run.
Wish I could help you. I could donate some cockerels if you’re looking to replace any lost, but don’t have any ducks or hens. Sorry about your recent event. Tsc in Clemmons had Pekin ducks two weeks ago but every day since I’ve been has just been assorted ducks

Very sorry for your loss.

Wish I could help you. I could donate some cockerels if you’re looking to replace any lost, but don’t have any ducks or hens. Sorry about your recent event. Tsc in Clemmons had Pekin ducks two weeks ago but every day since I’ve been has just been assorted ducks
Thank you a lot for the offer, we unfortunately cant have any roosters here, but i will be calling the local tsc and checking on their stock

My straight run of ten Speckled Sussex bantam chicks wound up as seven cockerels and three pullets. I need to rehome most of the boys.

They were hatched on 2/27/23 from an NPIP AI free certified hatchery. All are healthy, and have been handled by me.

I'm in Pitt County, NC.
IMG_20230513_135158090.jpg

IMG_20230513_133719189~2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom