North Carolina

Hi I have two Rhode Island Red laying hens who need to be rehomed. 60 dollars for both. PETS ONLY there bonded and I don’t want them to be seperated. Greensboro/reidsville area. Willing to drive but not too far. I just want them to have a safe home they are 6 months old

Hi I have two Rhode Island Red laying hens who need to be rehomed. 60 dollars for both. PETS ONLY there bonded and I don’t want them to be seperated. Greensboro/reidsville area. Willing to drive but not too far. I just want them to have a safe home they are 6 months old
Hi .. I think I replied to your earlier post. I am in Raleigh, and will buy them. We have a lovely coop and coop run, and they can free range in the backyard.

I am from Western North Carolina, Macon County. I’ve got a single grey silkie, as he was the only hatch out of 7 eggs. We did not currently have any other chickens to put him with so I have hand raised him since hatch. (I work at an educational facility and we were incubating eggs for the students to experience).

Trying to learn as much as I can about chickens so I can ensure Lil’ Pecker is a happy happy bird. He is almost 9 weeks old and I’ve just discovered wattle growth, thus the assumption of male. Only time will tell. I would like to get him a few female companions!

I look forward to participating in this group and finding other Chicken families in my area!

I am from Western North Carolina, Macon County. I’ve got a single grey silkie, as he was the only hatch out of 7 eggs. We did not currently have any other chickens to put him with so I have hand raised him since hatch. (I work at an educational facility and we were incubating eggs for the students to experience).

Trying to learn as much as I can about chickens so I can ensure Lil’ Pecker is a happy happy bird. He is almost 9 weeks old and I’ve just discovered wattle growth, thus the assumption of male. Only time will tell. I would like to get him a few female companions!

I look forward to participating in this group and finding other Chicken families in my area!
:welcome

Welcome!
Wishing you much success!

Back
Top Bottom