North Carolina

Looking for Runner ducks or ducklings females. My Muscovy hatched 2 Runner ducklings 9 weeks ago both drakes so I need more females. Unless someone would like a beautiful Runner drake? IMG_2235.jpeg IMG_2245.jpeg

Last edited:
Looking for Runner ducks or ducklings females. My Muscovy hatched 2 Runner ducklings 9 weeks ago both drakes so I need more females. Unless someone would like a beautiful Runner drake? View attachment 3614166View attachment 3614170
I'm not sure if you're close enough to me (Taylors, SC), but I placed an order from Metzer Farms for ducklings to arrive the week of August 28th. I can still edit the order so if you wanted, I'd be happy to add Runner duckling females in for you. I don't know how many you're looking for; if you need a lot I know you might as well place your own order. But if only a few, it might be worth it if you can't find any locally.

Hi from Washington County :frowI just recently got back into owning chickens and am planing on working on my own bantam ameraucana lines in the future.

I have a couple of 7 week old true bantam ameraucana cockerels (hatched 7/6) looking for good homes! 1 blue wheaten, 1 black from BBS, 1 buff (though has some leakage in his wings/tail). I haven't moved them to their coop yet so they have still been staying inside (but off of heat).
IMG_3205.jpg
IMG_3207.jpg
IMG_3202.jpg
IMG_3199.jpg
IMG_3196.jpg

Feel free to message me for more info! They are sweet little boys and have been handled daily since hatch.

Edited to add more pictures :)

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom