North Carolina

We are now in Pitt county NC! We are still searching for land but we already love it here. Renting again is a bummer but happy for a longer growing season and less snow! I would have preferred more Western NC but this is where hubby's job took us.

Welcome to my home state and good luck with getting settled.

Speaking of central North Carolina,

Saturday is the Battle Reenactment at the House In the Horseshoe historic site -- a Revolutionary War battle site where the house has actual bullet holes in it.

The event is from 10 to 4, with the actually reenactment at 2pm (come early for better parking -- $5 per car is the only fee). Food trucks available.

1690461487033.png

We are now in Pitt county NC! We are still searching for land but we already love it here. Renting again is a bummer but happy for a longer growing season and less snow! I would have preferred more Western NC but this is where hubby's job took us.
Hey neighbor! I'm in eastern Pitt County.

When you get settled in a place where you can have chickens let me know. There's a poultry auction every other Saturday in Stokes, north of Greenville. I was able to sell my extra cockerels there.

Speaking of central North Carolina,

Saturday is the Battle Reenactment at the House In the Horseshoe historic site -- a Revolutionary War battle site where the house has actual bullet holes in it.

The event is from 10 to 4, with the actually reenactment at 2pm (come early for better parking -- $5 per car is the only fee). Food trucks available.

View attachment 3590496
I'm tempted... but I have a handyman coming tomorrow morning.

Back
Top Bottom