North Carolina

I've heard many funny things today about the storm... still laughing about this comment!

"Oh no, if we lose electricity how will we flush the toilet??"

lau.gif

On that thought.... good night all, and good luck!
thumbsup.gif

Last edited:
Good morning everyone! please check in as soon as you can in the eastern part of our wonderful state so we'll know ya'll are safe and riding out the storm. Be thinking of you all!
hugs.gif

I'm here! All good in candler, as it had better remain! Did me a jig to ward off the beast. Bet I looked like an idot, sorry y'all missed it! Be safe! And go away miss Irene!
I was one of the lucky to get the effects of Ivan and Francis, water sourronded my home on the lil pigeon river. I never want to see or hear the things that moved on those nights!
Y'all stay safe!

Last edited:
Hello & and good morning!
Hope everyone stays safe down there.
I know I'm worried about my family that lives in Wilmington,nc.
I would like to get to know everyone on here as we are moving back down home to nc as soon as my son walks across that high school stage.
wink.png

We are buying a house in louisburg and wanted to know if we will have any fellow members in the area as to swaps/ chickenstocks and such.
Or if yall could tell us if there is some poultry lovers in that area. I've seen chickens there just have not found out where everything is held around there yet. It's been 13 years since we moved to wv to take care of my granddad.
Any and all info. would be great! May y'all stay safe and dry.

Last edited:
Quote:
Well we welcome you back to N.C. and hope all your family is safe and sound. We live in western N.C. so I can't help you on the questions you asked because I am not that familiar with the estern part of the state but we have alot of great people scattered around on here so hopefully someone can help. is louisburg close to wilmington?

Quote:
Well we welcome you back to N.C. and hope all your family is safe and sound. We live in western N.C. so I can't help you on the questions you asked because I am not that familiar with the estern part of the state but we have alot of great people scattered around on here so hopefully someone can help. is louisburg close to wilmington?

No mam,
It is just north east of Raleigh,nc
thanks for the warm welcome!
I so miss the friendly southern hospitality!
Up here people are all about me myself and I.

Quote:
We get DE at Carolina Town and Country in Sanford. I'ts on Main St. just off of Hwy421.

coop are you close to where the strom is? I hope everyone is okay no one has posted from the east today but you.

A lill rain and wind, wouldn't be bad for flying a kite in, but the wind is a lill strong for it. But no lake front property yet.
celebrate.gif
Had a few power boucnes this morning but nothing long lasting.
Good luck everyone
fl.gif

Quote:
We get DE at Carolina Town and Country in Sanford. I'ts on Main St. just off of Hwy421.

coop are you close to where the strom is? I hope everyone is okay no one has posted from the east today but you.

Only a little over 1/2 inch of rain so far so no flooding at our house but we are on higher ground soooooo......still getting some strong wind gusts but the steady wind isn't all that strong and is calming down from what it was this morning. We only had a few minor limbs fall, nothing more than a nuisance and more yard work. Hope everyone else is doing good too. We are close to I95, not quite mid-state but close enough to be within a day trip to most anywhere in the state
big_smile.png

Thanks for asking ML
hugs.gif

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom