North Carolina

I'll be going to the one in Winston Salem at the Dixie Classic Fairgrounds :) Thank you for the info! I will definitely keep them inside after washing them. The smaller one looks like she may have really been bullied. She is pretty dirty and has poop on her! yuk! I guess I will only let them free range one of us is at home to watch them. If you trim their feathers around their eyes can they see better to free range??

Angela
That is why I trim the feathers around her eyes, so she can see better when roaming. It is funny..as soon as I finish one eye she realizes "Hey I can See!!!" and she bobs her head looking around so much I have to wait for her to calm back down before I can do the other.

The wife and I tried our skills at chicken saddles... 1st one completed and tried on my RIR "Shelby"... not a good fit and started to come off... She freaked and "Barney" my RIR roo instantly went after the blue plaid meaney on his ladies' back... It was hilarious... Got that saddle fitting right and finished another for my BSL "Goldwing"... photo of Barney and Goldwing... he gave it his nod of approval..

Does anybody know of a place within a reasonable distance of Boone that sells Light Brahma's? Looking for pullets in particular. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom