North Carolina

Never mind, found her!
wee.gif

Hi all. I'm over here in. The Wake Forest/Rolesville area. Just started with 8 chicks hatched June 25. I'm down to 6, gave one away, sold another. I have an EE roo and 5 girls. Am hoping to start a small flock of Bielefelders and Cream Legbars this spring.

Hi all. I'm over here in. The Wake Forest/Rolesville area. Just started with 8 chicks hatched June 25. I'm down to 6, gave one away, sold another. I have an EE roo and 5 girls. Am hoping to start a small flock of Bielefelders and Cream Legbars this spring.

Welcome. Go check out the cream legbar forum on this site lots of good info. I found my roo and hen on there and have learned a lot.

I breed CCL and will have some for sale later this year. I'm about 15 min from you in Franklinton. :)

Good morning folks
frow.gif

and welcome to the members, glad to meet you

Hope everyone is surviving the weather. Nice looking coops,
I like the design but they do need to be walking height as I
know at least one will lay an egg out in the middle of the
run. And then is trying to catch birds for worming and bug
check overs.
tongue.gif

hope everyone has a good day
big_smile.png

Back