North Carolina

Good morning everyone, and welcome new folks! I am interested in getting some basque chickens because I hear and read they lay some pretty large eggs! Does anyone around here sell pure Euskal Oiloa Marraduna chickens or hatching eggs? Thanks!

Anyone here hatch ameraucanas? A friend of mine wants a little rooster chick to raise himself. Please let me know if anyone does! Its greatly appreciated
smile.png

I have two Ameraucana cockerels available now. One blue and one splash. They are about 11 weeks.

Hey i'm in Western NC and I need to find a home for 2 pairs of sebastopol geese. They are $200 for each pair. They've had babies already this year. Theyre super sweet, funny and were hand raised. They really need a home with someone who is already set up to protect from predators. They're incredibly beautiful with long twisted white feathers and blue eyes. They cannot fly hence, locked up at night in an enclosure. I adore them and hate to part with them but, life changes. Please contact me here if you have an interest. I'm about 30 min east of Asheville. Thank you

I also have a good size flock of ducklings. Various colors and sizes mainly heinz 57. $5 -10. The chickens I have a few bantams left.

WANTED / ISO : SILVER SEBRIGHT ADULTS in NC
Greetings from The Cedar Roost in Fayetteville! We are looking for 1 Silver Sebright Cockerel, and 1 Silver Sebright Pullet or Hen. We have a 10 month old pullet who is lonely and would love a family of her own!. She is a show pulllet, so quality matters in her expanding family. We are looking for a breeder, not just a hatchery bird.
Please if you have any cockerels or pullet at least 6 months old that you are willing to sell, please reply or PM!
Thanks in advance!

Back
Top Bottom