North Carolina

Hi everyone!
I am in search of one dozen bantam hatching eggs for a school hatching project. I have plenty average size coming from a few sources but like to show the kids that eggs are all different sizes/colors/etc. They really enjoy seeing the difference in the bantam eggs and chicks. Anyone out there have some they could donate or that I could purchase? (I am happy to return any chicks to you that hatch if that helps). We are in the Oak Ridge area but would be able to pick up around Raleigh this weekend as well.

Thanks in advance!!!
Heltsley Hen

Just bought a farm outside of Charlotte, NC and got my first chicks on Friday - so weird to be taking care of such tiny helpless things! I am constantly afraid I'm going to kill them all by doing something wrong! I guess if my cat survived being bottle fed by me (I routinely slept through alarms to wake up and feed him, thankfully he's a tough little jerk) I shouldn't be too worried, but the chicks seem so much more frail.

Hey y'all,
We're can I buy soy free non gmo chicken feed near Charlotte NC? I can only find online websites that have it or companies that don't sell near me.

Thanks!

Have you tried Renfrow in Matthews? They have a lot of organic type stuff and I got my chicks from them. If they don't carry it they would at least probably be able to tell you if anyone else does.

Anyone around stanly county want a black Copper Maran

Anyone in the Greensboro, NC area have bantam hatching eggs available? Starting a school project this week and would like to source some bantam size. Thank you!

Hey, all :) I need help and/or suggestions.....

I'm looking for some young/chick silkie hens to run with my small breeding flock of Auburn Javas to use as broodies (and a neighbor who will be helping me care for my chickens when I am out of town would like me to get some silkies, she really likes them).

I live in north-west NC and I travel to Winston-Salem weekly. I'm willing to drive up to 100 miles other than the day I drive the 200 miles to WS.

I'm also looking for a gosling to raise with my chick as a guard goose.

I have checked goAshe, goWilkes, goWatauga, goForsyth and goGuilford - the best I got are 2 folks saying they'd try to call me in a week or 2 if they decide to sell chicks depending on what they hatch :) No luck on gosling at all.

Anyone able to help or have some suggestions?

I'm looking for some young/chick silkie hens to run with my small breeding flock of Auburn Javas to use as broodies (and a neighbor who will be helping me care for my chickens when I am out of town would like me to get some silkies, she really likes them).

I live in north-west NC and I travel to Winston-Salem weekly. I'm willing to drive up to 100 miles other than the day I drive the 200 miles to WS.

I have checked goAshe, goWilkes, goWatauga, goForsyth and goGuilford - the best I got are 2 folks saying they'd try to call me in a week or 2 if they decide to sell chicks depending on what they hatch :) No luck on gosling at all.

I usually get rid of older hens every time I breed a new generation of cuckoo sizzles, so if you are willing to travel towards me the next time I breed I should have some hens.

Back
Top Bottom