North Carolina

Quote:
NO. THANK GOD. I don't go through another of those until May.
hmm.png
I really hate my birthday. Things always start going wrong the week before and the day of. Last year, the day before my birthday, my 10 year old miniature dachshund died.
hit.gif

I don't even celebrate them anymore.

HEY NC!! I am so excited to see this forum!! So I need help.... We are looking for some chickens! Isn't everyone!
We are looking for some bantam cochins, I would love to find some columbian bantam cochins!! But any color bantam cochins...
Or any breed in columbian...
Also, my husband is finally getting into the chickens, other than having to build the coops and runs!! He is looking for Japanese bantams.
I don't want to ship them, I'd like to find them local, we don't mind driving a ways... And my husband travels all of NC and SC a few times a month, so he can pick them up anytime.
We have Giant blue and splash cochins that I love!!
Thanks guys!!

More babies!!!!! You guys are getting me all excited and my birds JUST starting laying again a couple of days ago.

Nothing from the silkies yet, but I got about 5 eggs from the Japanese Bantams so far.

Well been a very busy day keeping track of 25 chicks hatching.
jumpy.gif
Have only about 7 left to go.
th.gif
All orpingtons, both LF and bantams. Will post pictures just as soon as they are all out and in the brooder.
love.gif

We get to do this all over again next week as I have another tray going into lockdown Tuesday.
big_smile.png

Show in Morganton! Perfect!! It will be my first show!! I can't wait now after researching it!!

HenThymes, I just emailed you! I would love to know if you have any orpington chicks to sell or hatching eggs.

As far as the japanese bantams, we are looking for the black tailed white or buff, or gray.

Hey
We now think the puppy is hard of seeing
th.gif

mylilchickadees: wish I could help but I cant think of anyone who has the chickens you are looking for, but I will keep a look out.

Back
Top Bottom