North Carolina

Too cute she's a pretty girl!

I have my roosters I want to show again this year... need to get a copy of the poultry press!
smile.png

Quote:
Pretty much any small breed can go with serama's, my bantam orps do just fine with my serama's. I actually have about 10 serama mix chicks available right now as well as two mid juvi cockerels. : Any small bantam should be just fine as a flock mate for her.

Thanks!

Hi Neighbors
frow.gif

think I've about recuperated Miss Lydia...then again, that recliner is looking very inviting
ep.gif

Gorgeous weather so I've been outside since 10 cleaning houses and rearranging birds Need to give a few breeders haircuts too. Got everyone dosed with Ivermectin, so I'm a bit ahead of schedule

Theres a show in Newport, TN on May 7th. I went for the first time last Fall; the facilities (show barn) are a bit dilapidated, but the show sponsors were very nice, accomodating folks....good judges too---they actually took the birds out of the cages, checked them head to toe, and didn't award any Silkies that were over sized
wink.png

You'll have a good one

Oh yeah~~loved the Serama fashion show

Quote:
I have the same relationship with Horses...They hate me and in return it's only natural for me to hate them...They have issues, not me...
lol.png

I don't *hate* turkeys. Turkeys Hate me. I used to live in Florida, where there were TONS of wild turkeys and I'd throw corn out for the them around the house as a peace offering. That worked....for awhile.

Thank heaven for Thanksgiving. It keeps their numbers in check!

Back
Top Bottom