North Carolina

Wow It is beautiful out today, it 75 here. I even put my 3 week old chicks out for alittle fun. Then back to the boring brooder later on.
Went and picked up 5 Sebastopol eggs today .
big_smile.png
Super excited about them. That is the biggest egg that will ever go in my incubator! No Emus for me...

Hope everyone that is sick starts feeling better soon.
hugs.gif

Waiting on poodle pictures..... I have a apricot minature boy. Love that beast!
love.gif

ALL DAY OUTSIDE!!!!! My body really needed that, I was starting to look like a sofa! Brunswick and Ray spent the day outside feeling the breeze! So fun to watch
yippiechickie.gif

here are today's portraits!
and
71890_bruns1.jpg
Ray is really becoming super tame, His first mom must have treated him special.
thumbsup.gif

Got Three eggs today from my BCMs. The wife and i will have our first full breakfast from them in the morning, tic toc tic toc tic toc.... Might just end up as Dinner...I'm famished .....off to start cookin~ Yall have a Great weekend!

It is still crooked..
sad.png
he is eating an growing... Any idea of what I SHOULD do?
I had an iguana when I was twelve, he had a tumor grow on his mouth, @ 4 years old it was a painful decision, but a needed one to end it. If that is what it is, I respect life to much for it to suffer. At the same token if the guy can live with a lil extra care, I'm game and I know Ray likes his company.

I'm going to throw some lilies in the ground over the weekend methinks. It's the only flower I have any luck with.
hmm.png

Gavin, hope Allison gets to feeling better. LOVE the new coop!

Quote:
Em,

I suggest that you be REAL CAREFUL just HOW you "throw some lilies in the ground."

I heard of a retired NY City Irish cop that retired to Arkansas to be a "Chicken-Farmer".
He kept failing !!!

(He finally figured that he'd been plantin' them chickies too deep.)

-Junkmanme-
old.gif

Back
Top Bottom