North Carolina

Quote:
With my DH's help, I just gave her the first dose of Tylan. It took me 3 tries.
hit.gif
I felt so bad. I got the smallest needles they had and they still seem HUGE. Her wattles are slightly less swollen, and she was quite antsy to get out of the kennel/hospital. She's walking around our bathroom now.

Quote:
hit.gif
I felt so bad. I got the smallest needles they had and they still seem HUGE. Her wattles are slightly less swollen, and she was quite antsy to get out of the kennel/hospital. She's walking around our bathroom now.

clap.gif
Hang in there and keep us posted.
smile.png

FINALLY done... sorry if the pictures are a bit dark, it was late!

14084_img_6750.jpg

14084_img_6751.jpg

14084_img_6752.jpg

14084_img_6759.jpg

As you can see the girls' and their boyfriend are very happy (though I don't think Mr. Roo will be staying with us long, I hope). What do you think of the covered raised bed? Should allow them constant access to grass and fresh green tops. I planted the MyPetChicken Chicken Salad Seed Mix in it. Has some perennials and self seeding types in it so not much maintaince for the bed for me to keep up with.
smile.png

Quote:
hit.gif

hoping for a full recovery
fl.gif
fl.gif

Quote:
hit.gif

clap.gif
Hang in there and keep us posted.
smile.png

2x!

Back
Top Bottom