North Carolina

Quote:
Awww... looks like a little buff silkie! I wanna cuddle it!!!
big_smile.png

Quote:
I love the idea for the homemade bath salts! Do you have a ratio for sugar to Epsom salt?? And how do you mix the eo without dissolving the salts? Sorry! Now you've peaked my interest! I was thinking of doing some flavored cooking oils in fancy jars. Our jalapeño and salsa verde plants went nuts this year, I thought they'd make good decorative/flavored oils. Have you ever done those?

I got my ratio from the Bulk Herb Store (www.bulkherbstore.com)'s herbalist Shoshanna Pearl (I can't remember her married name). She has a "how to video" on Youtube -
Most of my facial washes, body creams, spa kits, etc...all come from her!! Hope that helps!!

Awesome! Thanks for the links, that helps a great deal.

HT & Buttercup: Pics take two! A parent of one of my student has said that if you ladies don't want them she will take them.

Blue laced white cochin bantam: nicknamed Blackberry by DD
100896_blackberry.jpg

Blue cochin bantam: nicknamed Blueberry (or just Blue) by DD
100896_blueberry.jpg

They were approx. 6 mos when I got them in July from a breeder. No health issues, steady layers of fairly large eggs for bantams!

Miss Lydia.... why did you leave us !!! You need to get out of that duck/goose section and come back
old.gif

hugs.gif

I'll post pictures for you .........
lol.png

Quote:
Beautiful ladies, your blue laced is actually a sliver laced, I have a breeding group of them myself, two chicks in the brooders and three eggs in lockdown due tomorrow.
wink.png

Amy, if your interested I am going to part with almost ALL of my bantam cochins..
wink.png

Quote:
Beautiful ladies, your blue laced is actually a sliver laced, I have a breeding group of them myself, two chicks in the brooders and three eggs in lockdown due tomorrow.
wink.png

Amy, if your interested I am going to part with almost ALL of my bantam cochins..
wink.png

Really?? How cool. The girl I got her from called her a blue laced. Well, she'll go nicely with Amy's silver laced roo!! I am so glad that you were both interested in my hens and that they are going to people who will care for them!

Back
Top Bottom