North Carolina

HOW DO I EDIT A POST AFTER ITS SENT
hu.gif

I think mine crow that early? I can't hear them!
lau.gif

I asked my neighbor if they can hear them, they said no.
hu.gif

I love the food pics! I only eat squash fried, same with okra.

I have some grape vine that are in really bad shape and I have no idea what kind of grapes?

Last edited:
LOL
lau.gif
Not yet, I'll give them some more time and maybe they'll change their minds and be girls

Sing to them a lovely girlie egg song. Bet they will decide to be pullets then!! You got them at the auction? When'd that happen? After I left? Next time I'm getting there earlier so I can scope out the boxes in advance!! NO I don't want any of them btw!!
wink.png

Hurry up and sell that black pair so I quit wanting them lol either that or sign on full time to breed a pen of BBS silkies. I'd love to see that happen! I'll even enable you and bring you an incubator mwahaha!
jumpy.gif

We have been cockadooledoooooo ing since 3 AM here. These roosters NEVER shut up !

Roosters at my house go in a small dog carrier and into the garage at night. The dark and silence keeps their little butts quiet for the most part. The real determined ones I turn a box fan on in the corner for white noise. Masking the outdoor noises. Good stuff. No crowing at 3am usually. Haven't tested this on LF yet. Not so sure it would work on a big fella like the lav orps I've been lusting after lol

Back
Top Bottom