North Carolina

just started my bator back up to await the arrival of eggs on Sunday! whoot - now starts the spring hatch-a-holic fest
gig.gif

I've got your eggies!! Idk how many are in the box I figured you could open it like Christmas and find out and tell me lol My first incubator got turned on yesterday. Itching to fire up my cabinet but I won't. I wish!

good afternoon - hope everyone is doing well.

I know this is not the place but I have an extra Bobbi Porto white silkie cockerel that needs a new home... I don't feel like shipping him so I thought maybe one of my close neighbors would want to give this lovey boy a new home... Extremely nice boy, gentle. price is 20.00

I can get better pics of him if interested, his head is a little dirty due to the rain we have had

Ohh! I'm interested maybe. How far are you from Fayetteville/raeford? More pics would be fab. How old is he?

I know this is a little off topic but I thought I would mention it here just in case anyone is interested. I am selling my four rabbits.. two are white new zealand does who are pedigreed and two are nz/cali mix bucks. I am wanting to sell and focus on my chickens. Also have a few rabbit supplies also. If your interested PM me. Thanks!

PS: I am in western-central NC

Evening Folks
frow.gif

Good to see everyone is doing well today.

SoS...........are you able to bring the EEs to WCA? if not it's no big deal, will see about some Marans in Chapel Hill instead
gig.gif

or check out the neighbors goats and have an " awww fest"
lau.gif

And DD has plans for me to help build a batchelor pen for her red golden chinese crested pheasants over here.....so in the boat as Beth and wishing I had her advantage of those boys
gig.gif
lau.gif

Coop, good timing! I think we are good! I will go pick them up tomorrow morning and have them here so I don't have to catch them Sunday morning. LOL

What time does the auction actually start? What time is 'turn in' for birds up for auction? I want to take the few extra birds I have to get rid of, but it all depends on how I feel when I wake up that morning on how soon I'll get there. lol

Nichole, Coop - I will be easy to spot - bright red hair, glasses, and I will have a cute short cut blonde hair blue eyed mini-me with me :)

For Your Viewing Pleasure:
Raven From HTBlack berry from Jloeffler
Blue Berry From Jloeffler
Blueberry&LittleBoy BlueCol. Sanders BCM RooMr. FizzleSimon LF Orp from HT
Romeo with Albert in the background
Raven again

Coop, good timing! I think we are good! I will go pick them up tomorrow morning and have them here so I don't have to catch them Sunday morning. LOL

What time does the auction actually start? What time is 'turn in' for birds up for auction? I want to take the few extra birds I have to get rid of, but it all depends on how I feel when I wake up that morning on how soon I'll get there. lol

Nichole, Coop - I will be easy to spot - bright red hair, glasses, and I will have a cute short cut blonde hair blue eyed mini-me with me :)

Sounds like a plan to me. Check in is between 10 -1ish and auction starts at 2. I'll be there and will hunt you up. I'm the old fat lady
gig.gif

Auction starts at 2

You can check in as early as 10am. IF you are bring birds, I would suggest planning to get there 11-11:30 ish. This way if you want to leave early, you just check out and go. If you check in late, plan to be there until 4ish or later.

Back
Top Bottom