North Carolina

Finally back online. Mad a malware bomb hit my system last night. Was watching anime and accidently clicked a banner link.
he.gif

The malware installed in 3 seconds. Avast tried to catch it, but was forcibly shutdown by the program. Smart little bugger. I spent the next 10 minutes chasing it around my system till I no longer had 'administrator access'.
somad.gif
At that point I was able to do SQUAT. I restarted in safemode to get my files backed-up. I do that about once a month, so only had to update a few records and save the pictures I have taken the last month or so. I keep everything important to me on flash/thumb drives. I tried to remove the malware in safe mode, but it was hidden, not found, and everywhere. Figure that out.
th.gif

The hard-drive has now been completely reformatted and win7 reinstalled. I had forgotten what it looked like without all my 'little' changes. The rest of the day will be spent updating all the software again, but that can run in the background.

Matt

Last edited:
good afternoon - hope everyone is doing well.

I know this is not the place but I have an extra Bobbi Porto white silkie cockerel that needs a new home... I don't feel like shipping him so I thought maybe one of my close neighbors would want to give this lovey boy a new home... Extremely nice boy, gentle. price is 20.00

I can get better pics of him if interested, his head is a little dirty due to the rain we have had

Hey folks! I'm back to looking for an outdoor home for my two 6-month old neutered male cats - being indoors is driving them crazy and I don't have the property to let them outside.

Microchipped but not registered, so all you have to do is fill out the website. Rabies shots good through October and I will include all vet paperwork.

Contribution would be appreciated but not requested or required, just a good home with lots of space to roam and someone to give them scratches every now and then. I would definitely be interested in trading for chickens.

They're brothers and have never been separated, so I do ask that you take them both.

Anyone in the upstate, W-NC, E-TN or NE-GA is welcome to them - just shoot me a PM and we will work it out (I do not get on here often enough to keep up with conversations).

BlazeJester, I am need of some farm cats to help with my mice problem. We would love to have them. I sent you a PM.

Hey folks! I'm back to looking for an outdoor home for my two 6-month old neutered male cats - being indoors is driving them crazy and I don't have the property to let them outside.

Microchipped but not registered, so all you have to do is fill out the website. Rabies shots good through October and I will include all vet paperwork.

Contribution would be appreciated but not requested or required, just a good home with lots of space to roam and someone to give them scratches every now and then. I would definitely be interested in trading for chickens.

They're brothers and have never been separated, so I do ask that you take them both.

Anyone in the upstate, W-NC, E-TN or NE-GA is welcome to them - just shoot me a PM and we will work it out (I do not get on here often enough to keep up with conversations).

jumpy.gif
Babies hatching today!!!
jumpy.gif
Have my first Bantam Gold Comets, can't wait to see them start to grow.

Also have a few white bantam orps, one serama, and a lavender bantam ameraucana.

My next batch doesn't go into LD till the 25th.
wink.png

Bator full, running about 180 eggs at all times with staggered hatches.
hide.gif

If anyone is interested I have some bantam orpingtons & some seramas available. (not chicks)

Back
Top Bottom