North Carolina

frow.gif

I've had a rough week with my birds. *sigh* I had one of my 5-month old Ameraucanas get weak and die in a span of 24 hours despite our attempts to keep her healthy. Have no idea why she died.

Then I had two week-old pheasant chicks die the same way. These birds were not kept anywhere near each other and are penned in different areas of our farm.

Then, a day-old guinea died in the brooder in the house.

I don't know about y'all, but it sure is discouraging to me to have them die.

The good news is that the rest of them are all fine.

I've had a rough week with my birds. *sigh* I had one of my 5-month old Ameraucanas get weak and die in a span of 24 hours despite our attempts to keep her healthy. Have no idea why she died.

Then I had two week-old pheasant chicks die the same way. These birds were not kept anywhere near each other and are penned in different areas of our farm.

Then, a day-old guinea died in the brooder in the house.

I don't know about y'all, but it sure is discouraging to me to have them die.

The good news is that the rest of them are all fine.
I feel your pain. I went thru the exact thing last Friday. I lost 3 from Friday to Monday. Now I rush home (even faster) just to make sure I havent lost anymore....so far Im on my 3 day without anymore dying.
fl.gif

I still want some Olive Eggers when they hatch

barnie.gif
I am having the worst luck with them..
he.gif
I lost all but one last Wed. when the power went out during hatch. The one lone BOE that hatched died in the brooder.
sad.png

And since I set a dozen... I didn't feel it was necessary to set more.
barnie.gif
So today, I set 15 more.
fl.gif

Back
Top Bottom