North Carolina

Well I do have something hatching...but they are not mine. I am hatching for some friends.
big_smile.png

I actually only have about 60 eggs left in the bator and only about 10-12 are mine.
wink.png

wink.png
I knew it.
tongue2.gif

But they are not mine...so doesn't count !
old.gif

I was a VERY busy bee today! Got up at 5 to go to Chickenstock, sold some birds
wee.gif
, bought some birds, came home, did some major cleaning, refilling of water/food dishes, stocking of runs with fresh cut grass (and I mean FRESH, as in my mom wasnt even done mowing yet fresh).... I think Im finally done for the day. OHHH and I have a broody Scovy on 12 fresh duck eggs from Amy from West Knoll Farm
celebrate.gif

Had a great time checking out the birds at Chickenstock today with my DD. She wanted to take everything home! Bought two Blue EE hens and a Mille Fleur D'Uccle. Also landed a tshirt, meal worms, some Caramel Bourbon Apple Butter and a CHICKS car decal.

Our family finished up the molasses making season today with 60 more quarts done. Tomorrow we head to the mountains (Valle Crucis) for a family reunion.

Had a great time checking out the birds at Chickenstock today with my DD. She wanted to take everything home! Bought two Blue EE hens and a Mille Fleur D'Uccle. Also landed a tshirt, meal worms, some Caramel Bourbon Apple Butter and a CHICKS car decal.
Our family finished up the molasses making season today with 60 more quarts done. Tomorrow we head to the mountains (Valle Crucis) for a family reunion.
Trees are already getting their colors up here, your in for a treat.

Hi all, yes I am still here, lurk a lot on the page, but wanted to say hello to y'all. Had a good day at the Chickenstock in Lincolnton, my birds are doing better in the cooler weather, just hope this means the laying will pick up now.... Egg production has been a little slow.....

I saw this really cool waterer while at Chickenstock... It looked like a regular water bottle but had a white converter on the end to make it into a drinker for the caged birds. It was not a poultry nipple, it was more of a tiny bowl... I am searching and searching on here and google... Cant find it to save my life. Can anyone help me figure out what it is called?

Quote:
I saw this really cool waterer while at Chickenstock... It looked like a regular water bottle but had a white converter on the end to make it into a drinker for the caged birds. It was not a poultry nipple, it was more of a tiny bowl... I am searching and searching on here and google... Cant find it to save my life. Can anyone help me figure out what it is called?
Are you talking about pop bottle waterers?
http://www.cutlersupply.com/cart/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=11_60_135&products_id=853
They come in metal and plastic. I used to buy supplies from the about site, but their shipping prices have gone to high for me unless I am making a large order for items.

Matt

Back
Top Bottom