North Carolina

Just the one that Matt listed above. I cant decide whether to get the cheap shipping for plastic ones off eBay, or get the metal ones for exorbitant shipping. I have heard the plastic ones wear down easily so it may be worth the money to get the metal ones...

Oh and if you are coming up for the Morganton show in Oct 27, I can check to see how much they are at Belle Farm. I can let you know tomorrow. They will have their trailor at the show selling. If there is interest in them I can mention it to Stanlena and she will make sure to over stock the trailer with them.

Matt

Oh and if you are coming up for the Morganton show in Oct 27, I can check to see how much they are at Belle Farm.  I can let you know tomorrow.  They will have their trailor at the show selling.  If there is interest in them I can mention it to Stanlena and she will make sure to over stock the trailer with them.

Matt

Please do, several people have mentioned them on other threads as well. Also the green cages...they may want to bring extra of those too

Oh and if you are coming up for the Morganton show in Oct 27, I can check to see how much they are at Belle Farm. I can let you know tomorrow. They will have their trailor at the show selling. If there is interest in them I can mention it to Stanlena and she will make sure to over stock the trailer with them.

Matt
on their site the metal ones are listed for 3$ each

frow.gif

Good Morning, Everyone!

The beginning of a new week.
tongue.gif
I sure hope it's better than the last one!

The turkeys are still showing no symptoms. I had one earlier with some facial swelling, but she tested clean. The swelling is down now, too. No telling what it was.

When this quarantine is lifted, I'm going visiting to get my chicken people fix. I'm feeling chicken lonely these days.

Have a great day everyone.

Back
Top Bottom